Saturday, September 21, 2013

Make It Monday ~ Layered Border Die Cuts

This is one of five cards I made for a friend of mine
to choose from for a baby shower invite.  This is not 
the one she chose ;).  It's been ages since I made a card
for Make It Monday.   I used the the same border die
cut that Dawn used on her final card.


Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  PTI Wonderful Words: Baby Mini
Paper:  PTI White & Hawaiian Shores,  PTI Hawaiian Shores & Hibiscus Burst Pattern Packs, SU Pink Pirouette
Ink:  PTI Hibiscus Burst
Dies:  PTI Medium  Scallop Border Die, Spellbinders Ovals
Additional Supplies:  PTI Hibiscus Burst Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sequins ~ LCS

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean
 

3 comments:

  1. I would have chosen this card...it's beautiful! It's simple but just lovely! I like the added touch of the sequins too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean, this turned out so pretty . Love the layers with the at paper...very cute baby card....love the added sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scallops! They reminded me straight away of the ruffles on a baby's bottom! (That's what I first thought when I saw Dawn's card, too. Lol!)

    ReplyDelete